Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger Community Rewards is a program that donates .5% of your purchase price to nonprofits like CVI. This is totally free to you, and takes less than 5 minutes to sync your Kroger Plus Card! It is such an easy way to let the purchases you already make have a direct impact in furthering CVI’s cause of environmental conservation and education in Central Appalachia.
Follow these steps to register:
To Sign up by Phone:
- Call Kroger Customer Service at 1-800‐576‐4377
- Have your Kroger Rewards card handy.
- Tell them you would like to enroll in the Community Rewards Program.
- Canaan Valley Institute Code: HN856
To Sign‐up Online:
- If you already have an account, click “Sign In.”
- If you have not registered your card on‐line, click “Create an Account” and follow the instructions.
- Once you are in your account:
- Go to the “Explore” drop box,
- Click on “Community Rewards“
- When prompted, enter the CVI Code: HN856. Click Enroll.
- You can also search by name ‐ Canaan Valley Institute, then click Enroll
*you must already have a Kroger Rewards card to sign‐up on‐line. Cards are available at all Kroger Stores.
Become a CVI Partner!
The Canaan Valley Institute was founded in the Canaan Valley, WV, an area that exemplifies natural beauty of majestic mountains and healthy streams. Through your support of the CVI, we can continue working for clean water and vibrant communities throughout the Central Appalachian Mountains to protect our precious waterways.
Your donation will help us:
-Stabilize river corridors to protect property, infrastructure, and recreational opportunities
-Remove raw sewage from streams by building basic infrastructure
-Engage students in real world learning opportunities by involving students in studying their surroundings
What Do I Get In Return?
By donating to CVI you are contributing to projects in rural communities across our region. Your contributions help clean up water in rural areas, almost always upstream from larger communities—maybe even the one where you live! As a CVI Partner, your donation ensures the continuation of our work for healthy streams and water resources in creating and sustaining economically viable communities, and to involve students in an environment-based education. And, you can take pride in supporting projects that enhance the lives of our neighbors in rural communities. Together, we will make a difference!